Full Stack Developer
Capecod is a leading software supplier to the online gaming industry, with more of ten years of experience in providing gaming content to most operators around the globe. Fostering a diverse and innovative culture, Capecod empowers its people to be competitive, adventurous, creative and agile.
Full Time (Mon-Fri)
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
• Write high quality, clean, functional code on the front and backend
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
• Anticipate and identify issues, proactively solving them to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Work with other developers and stakeholders to contribute to product design and system scalability.
• Work closely with product owner to define feature requirements and deliver the product, resulting in business impact and improved customer experience.
• Responsible for the end-to-end technical delivery of the product. (*)
• Responsible for the design, architecture, development, review and testing of key applications. (*) Experience / Skills • Minimum 5 years’ experience (*) • C# • Database management and querying (SQL Server preferred)
• Web Services / REST API • Strong time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical audiences Advantageous skills to have:
CONTRACT AND FRAMEWORK:
CCNL Metalworking with level and net remuneration commensurate with the effective caliber of the candidate.
We remind you to authorize the company to process particular data ex. art. 9 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The Human Resources Department guarantees, within the selection process, the principles of transparency and integrity, favoring impartiality in the evaluation of candidates, as well as equal opportunities for men and women, without any discrimination for reasons of sex or belonging ethnicity, nationality, language, religion, political opinion, sexual orientation, personal and social conditions in line with current legislation (Legislative Decree 198/06).
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. Remember to enter the position for which you intend to apply in the subject of the email